Vodacom: Graduate Internships 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Vodacom invites unemployed applicants to apply for 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Date Listed: 07 July 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 August 2021
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
Discover Graduate Programme 2022
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization.
The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2021. Start date on the programme is 1st February 2022.
The objective of the Programmes is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only: Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Information Systems / Information Technology
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
If you have any questions please contact us at: [email protected]
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News. Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.