Umulig: Administrative Internship 2021 Opportunity
Umulig: Administrative Internship 2021 opportunity has become available in KwaZulu-Natal. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Umulig Engineering invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Umulig Engineering (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 29 July 2021
Job Title: Administrative Intern
Contract Type: 6-month contract will be extended if candidate’s performance meets organisational standards
Seniority Level: Entry Level (6-12 month internship)
Remuneration: Market Related. Performance reviewed after 6 months
Industry: Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Pipes / Valves
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
A trainee administrative position to assist with general office admin in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal.
A professional person looking to develop their career in the engineering sector. The individual must be well spoken in English and isiZulu. The individual must be willing to undertake all training related courses related to the job function in the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office administrative duties
- Manning the switchboard
- Assist walk in customers
- Assist with sales administrative tasks
- Stock keeping of office stationery
- Ensuring Covid19 administrative compliance
- Handling deliveries
- Telephonically assist customers with products availability and pricing
- Minute taking during meetings
- Compile tender documents
- Petty cash management
- Credit card and petrol card account administration
- Assist with stocktaking
- A Certificate or Diploma in Administration (non-negotiable)
- Not essential, some work experience would be advantageous
How to Apply for Umulig: Administrative Internship 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.