Home » News » Internships »
UIS Analytical Services: Internships 2023
UIS Analytical Services: Internships 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
UIS Analytical Services invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Company: UIS Analytical Services (UIS)
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: R6 000.00 monthly stipend
Location: Highveld Technopark, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 06 January 2023
UIS Analytical Services (UIS) invites applications from South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Field of Internship:
- Analytical Chemistry (×3)
- Financial/Business Administration
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
Purpose of the Position:
The main purpose of these internships/learnerships is to provide a student with the opportunity to gain their first work/practical experience working here at US Analytical Services. As an alternative, the position may be offered as a Youth Employment
Scheme (YES) opportunity for a qualified, but unemployed youth.
Qualification / Majors / Subjects:
- Matric (Grade 12) with good results
- National Diploma / B.Tech / B.Sc in Analytical Chemistry, TQMS, or related scientific field
- or B.Tech or B.Com in Financial or Business Administration
Competencies and Skills:
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven
- Safety conscious
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Eagerness to learn and grow
Job Objectives and Responsibilities:
- ADMINISTRATIVE: Assisting with various administrative duties in the relevant departments
- TECHNICAL: Assisting with the preparation and analysis of samples
How to Apply for UIS Analytical Services: Internships 2023
Please email your application/motivation letter and a detailed CV, including a full academic record, to [email protected].
Also please indicate for which position you apply. Applications without academic records will not be considered. As these positions are focusing on skills development, our focus will be the youth who are looking for first-time employment and work experience.
As these are internship positions, candidates with previous internships will not be considered.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;