Two-a-Day Group: Food Technologist Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Two-a-Day Group: Food Technologist Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Two-a-Day Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Two-a-Day Group (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Grabouw, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 November 2023
Food Technologist Graduate Position
Two-a-Day Group (Pty) Limited, situated in Grabouw, is actively involved in the packaging and cold storage of deciduous fruit and supplies internationally as well as locally. We are an employer that promotes equal opportunities.
Two-a-Day is seeking for Food Technology graduate. This graduate vacancy exists in our Quality Department and the successful candidate will report to Quality Manager.
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter, a strong team player, well-organized, and capable of working across multiple departments.
Key Performance Areas:
The key performance areas, performed within a team context, include;-
- Monitor the cold chain of the product;
- Assist with monthly traceability exercise;
- Perform battery tests on Quality Assurers;
- Measure Scholar concentration at post-harvest drench;
- Continuous verification of Quality Assurance procedures;
- Weekly audits on HACCP/BRC procedures.
- Report findings.
- Follow up on corrective actions;
- Monitor/Audit cleaning effectiveness in production. Cleaning procedures followed. Swabs to confirm;
- Audit the effectiveness of water treatment (Chlorine/Ph) at packhouse flumes and chlorine drench.
- Water samples to confirm.
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in;-
- Food Science and Technology,
- Food Science,
- Or other relevant qualification.
- No experience required;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Prior training/ experience in HACCP, and BRC standards will be advantageous;
How to Apply for Two-a-Day Group: Food Technologist Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Applications must be emailed to [email protected] (Khirm Van Der Colff) on or before 23 November 2023.
If you do not receive any response within 14 days after the closing date above, you can accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
NB: STUFNews.com is not a recruitment agency, therefore we are, in anyway, not responsible for the processes and applications shared in this website. We extract the opportunities from the hiring companies and/or recruitment agencies, researching prior applying is advisable, given the Internet is full of bogus Employment opportunities. Let’s be safe!
Do not hit the WhatsApp button to ask of any recruitment processes unless you want to be part of our 300 WhatsApp Groups.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;