Tiger Brands: Biotechnology Student Internships 2024 / 2025
Tiger Brands: Biotechnology Student Internships 2024 / 2025 has become available in Gauteng and for current students pursuing any of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Tiger Brands invites students to apply for a 12-month Student / Internship Programme 2024 / 2025.
Company: Tiger Brands
Job Type: Student Internship
Location: Bryanston, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 12 February 2024
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. This internship role will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen in the country of hire
- Should be based at the city of hire
- A relevant BCom or BTech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorisation in the country for which application is being submitted
Favorable National Diploma: (Must require P1 & P2)
How to Apply for Tiger Brands: Biotechnology Student Internships 2024 / 2025
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.