Syntell: Stock Controller Internships 2021 / 2022
Syntell: Stock Controller Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Western Cape. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Syntell invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Syntell (Pty) Ltd
Reference Number: TFS-38
Date Listed: 07 October 2021
Job Title: Intern: Stock Controller (Western Cape)
Job Type: Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship / Entry Level
Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Provided
Role Responsibilities / Duties:
- Receiving, storing, assembling, packing and/or unpacking of goods. This includes ensuring that goods are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Liaising with Assembly department with regard to items required for the completion of tasks.
- Ensuring all purchase orders reflect where materials are to be utilized and are approved by the relevant Manager.
- Issuing of stock and tools.
- Monitoring of current stock, as well as organizing existing inventory, for easy and safe accessibility.
- Recording of stock and tool receipts and issues on the computer SAP system to enable accurate stock levels and tool inventory.
- Assisting and performing stock checks.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the stock. This takes the form of ensuring that there are adequate security systems in place and enforcing Health and Safety rules. This also includes keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Ensuring the safe loading and unloading of materials onto vehicles and assisting colleagues in this task where necessary.
- Grade 12 as a minimum requirement.
- Experience in working in a similar role, involving work in stores, driving and stores responsibilities for a minimum of three years, or equivalent experience.
- At least one year post matric qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- A full driving licence. (Code 10: Preference)
- Forklift competence certificate (Preference)
- Computer literate and knowledge of stock systems. (SAP Preference)
- Good listener and team player.
- Methodical, organised and able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to provide an effective courteous service.
How to Apply for Syntell: Stock Controller Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.