Smith & Nephew SA: Supply Chain Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Smith & Nephew SA: Supply Chain Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Smith & Nephew South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Smith & Nephew South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal & Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Smith & Nephew is a public limited company incorporated and headquartered in the UK and doing business in many countries around the world.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Supply Chain Division for a Loan Set Controller in Durban and Cape Town. The incumbent is responsible for all functions related to Loan set/Inventory management, i.e., preparation. kit filling, kit maintenance, washing of instrumentation, checking of instrumentation, ordering of inventory for loan set requirements, etc. Reverse logistics, ensure physical checking of all returns and correct updating on the computer system.
Key Performance Areas:
- To ensure that loan sets are complete and correct for customer delivery.
- To ensure that deliveries take place on schedule.
- To inspect all items to ensure that they are in working condition.
- To ensure that Safety Stock levels are maintained.
- Together with the Customer Services Department, ensures that all bookings made, either by a Customer or the Sales force, is executed at a very high standard, i.e.
- Sets/stock to be delivered within the required time to the Customer.
- Ensures that Loan Sets are complete, implants correspond with the required pick list/check list, and that all instruments are in working condition and complete as per the check list
- Advises the Sales force of any discrepancies with regard to Loan Sets in the office or received back from the Customer.
- Ensures that all usages are identified and verified by the Customer Services Officer.
- In conjunction with the Supervisor, co-ordinates the delivery schedule for the day, and ensures that the Field Assistants understand and execute the required tasks
- Ensures that all Loan Sets, Check Lists (Implants) are verified against the AS400/LANSA systems.
- Ensures that all Capital, Demo and Loan equipment is controlled, monitored and issued on LANSA.
- Ensures that all Capital items on loan are accompanied by a Loan Agreement form, which must be signed by the Customer.
- Demo Trolley bookings must be co-ordinated between the CSO, the Sales Manager and the incumbent.
- Ensures that all Capital, Demo, Loan items are in working condition, and inspected on a regular basis, in conjunction with the S&N Clinical Engineer
- Co-ordinates all repairs (Endo) being done, and checks with the CSO that the repairs are recovered and invoiced.
- Together with the Operations Manager and Team Leader, ensures that all stock on the shelf corresponds with what is on the AS400 system. Discrepancies must be investigated and reported to the Operations Manager.
- Plans and receives Inter-Depot transfers, ensures that Safety Stock levels are maintained, and that timeous ordering of stock occurs. Picks, issues and confirms all Inventory transactions on LANSA.
- Assists with stock takes when required.
- Assists with deliveries / collections when required.
- Works on a shift basis.
- Ensures that the working environment is safe at all times, neat, clean and risk-free.
- Maintains company vehicles.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Valid driver’s license, with no endorsements
- Computer literate, and knowledge of ERP systems would be beneficial
How to Apply for Smith & Nephew SA: Supply Chain Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.