Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF): Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Limpopo and Gauteng for unemployment graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) invites unemployed graduates to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Company: Small Enterprise Foundation
Date Listed: 03 July 2021
Job Title: SEF Graduate Programme
Contract Term: 12 months
Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo and Sandton, Gauteng – South Africa
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
- University Degree or Advanced Diploma in;
- Social Sciences,
- Business Administration,
- BCom Commerce,
- Development Studies,
- Human Resources,
- Bachelor of Science,
- International Relations, and
- Information Technology (IT).
- Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- South African not more than 35 years old
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.