Siemens Healthineers: Solutions Engineer Internships 2023
Siemens Healthineers: Solutions Engineer Internships 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Siemens Healthineers SA invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Company: Siemens Healthineers South Africa
Job Title: Solutions Engineer (PCS 7) – Intern
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
We are looking for a motivated professional employee with a passion for control and instrumentation engineering to join our team to support us in addressing the challenges faced in the industry. Our area of business includes design, manufacture, implementation and support of electrification, automation, and digitalisation projects. The successful candidate will join our system engineering team, you be involved in control and instrumentation systems using Siemens technology for a wide range of exciting applications such as;-
- Mine Winders
- Conveyor Belt Systems
- Stacker Reclaimer
- Integrated engineering of process plants
Mission/Function of the Role:
Realises the functional concept of systems in a project by technical detailed solutions.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Designs and engineers the solution down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
- Defines the products, components, and systems to be used and their concrete characteristics.
- Configures the components and systems of the solution according to the requirements.
- Develops detailed solutions for the integration to ensure the interaction of the individual elements as functioning unit.
- Is responsible for the realization of the solution with the required functionality, prepares the design documentation.
- May minister the executing units (e.g., manufacturing, procurement, logistics).
- The candidate will analyse customer requirements and the design of process and/or mechanical equipment to design automation systems.
- Develop HMI interfaces in accordance with the design documents in order to meet the functional requirements
- Develop control configuration or programming in accordance with the design
- Review configuration and programming using defined practices in order to establish compliance with functional requirements.
- Test the automation system using the test plan in order to determine compliance with functional requirements.
- Assemble all required documentation and user manuals created during the development process in order to transfer essential knowledge to customers and end users
- Attending site visits/meetings to gather requirements from our customers
- Travel to sites (within SA and cross border) for installation & commissioning, site audits, project & tender meetings, iFAT,CFAT,SAT etc
- Will be required to work extended hours on site as required on projects due to critical deadlines during installation & commissioning phases
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering (with some Software development experience being advantageous) is mandatory
- 0-2 Years’ experience in control system automation
- Siemens product knowledge would be an advantage (PCS7, TIA Portal, Step7, with other products such as Simocodes, VSD’s)
- Strong programming skills (C, Java, Python, C#, CSS, HTML, Markdown, SQL)
- Fluent in the following IDE’s (Integrated Development Environment) (Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Mendix)
How to Apply for Siemens Healthineers: Solutions Engineer Internships 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.