Shukela Training Centre: Internships/Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Shukela Training Centre (STC): Work Experience Internships/Learnerships 2023 / 2024 has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Shukela Training Centre invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Learnership / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Shukela Training Centre (STC)
Job Type: Graduate Internship / Learnership
Location: Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The Shukela Training Centre (STC) is a well-regarded training institution established about 50 years. The STC delivers high quality agricultural and engineering to learners in the sugar industry inside and outside South Africa as well as to other industries. The STC also has residences with a capacity to accommodate 230 learners at any given time, with various room types. As such learners coming from outside the City of Durban and South Africa are able to receive training at STC without having to worry about accommodation.
STC has an employment opportunity (fixed term contract) for a Work Experience Learner or Intern, reporting to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support in the Bookings office. Tasks will include (but not limited to);-
- Enrolment of learners in the learner management system, making sure that both the learner and employer/funder details are correctly captured and updated from time to time
- Allocation of rooms to enrolled resident learners
- Attending to all learner queries in residences
- Attending to potential STC customers queries on training offerings
- Working with Engineering Training Managers and Technical Training Officers by providing all learner related information that may be required from time to time
- Ensuring that all customers Personal Information is securely stored in line with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)
- Always available to provide relief at the STC Reception as and when the need arises
- Always ready to participate in STC Marketing initiatives and those where external parties invite STC
The following are mandatory requirements;-
- A National Diploma/Degree in;-
- Office Administration
- Or related qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Computer Literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel etc
- Excellent planning, time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to deliver as part of a team
- Fluent in English
How to Apply for Shukela Training Centre (STC): Internships/Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;