SGS South Africa: Quality Internships 2023 / 2024
SGS South Africa: Quality Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
SGS South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: SGS South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Randfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 97,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- To take full control of the SGS document control system to be in line with the SGS high level system requirements and ISO17025 for all the Geochem laboratories
- Register, format, distribute and control the Geochem system document process
- To ensure accurate and comprehensive minutes are taken at monthly quality meetings, management review meetings etc
- To monitor the training programs drawn up and ensure that scheduled training dates are being adhered to;
- Monitor and report all non-compliance of Quality reporting deadlines and schedules
- Cease the use of any equipment that may be deemed to constitute a safety hazard or enter hazardous environments without the necessary knowledge and protection and report the situation to higher authority to take action;
- Cease to carry on with work that may affect the quality (integrity) of services and report the situation to higher authority to take action
- Initiate a formal improvement request when a deviation of the system occurs, possible improvements are identified or when nonconformity is identified
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must have no criminal record
- Certificate in overall Quality Management or
- Dip Analytical Chemistry
- Must be willing to relocate to Randfontein
- Exceptional Computer Literacy (use of MS Office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interest in skills development and relevant legislation
- E-Learning Skills
- Facilitation skills
- Strong research skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency in completing tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated and high level of initiative
How to Apply for SGS South Africa: Quality Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.