South African Reserve Bank (SARB): Graduate Internships 2024
South African Reserve Bank (SARB): Graduate Internships 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The South African Reserve Bank invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2024.
Company: South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 12 October 2023
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is looking for talented postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme in February 2024.
Data science is an inter-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data. The core outcome of this programme is to develop deep capabilities in advanced analytics in central banking.
Format of the Programme:
Graduates will be placed in the Business Solutions and Technology Department (BSTD) at the SARB from February to December 2024. During the programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions, including technical training as they will be assigned to a business department where they will work on unique and complex business problems, while keeping the section about attending learning interventions at the SARB Academy. The programme offers opportunities for a Data Science track.
Candidates must have a postgraduate qualification or be in the process of completing a postgraduate qualification in one of the following fields;-
- Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology (IT)
- Data Science.
- Economics with Econometrics. (would be advantageous)
- Business Mathematics and Informatics.
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.
- Predictive Analytics Modelling.
- Coding with R and Python.
Prospective candidates must;-
- be South African citizens;
- be curious, innovative and self-motivated individuals with strong analytical skills;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence, with an overall average mark of 65% and above;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have evidence of participation in data science competitions (e.g. Kaggle) and/or contributions to projects on GitHub/Gitlab (would be an added advantage).
How to Apply for South African Reserve Bank (SARB): Graduate Internships 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.