SAPS: SMC Division Internships 2021 / 2022
SAPS: SMC Division Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
South African Police Service invites students to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: South African Police Service (SAPS)
Date Listed: 15 October 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 20 October 2021
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division Supply Chain Management (SMC). The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Fields of Study:
National Diploma / Degree in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Management / Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Purchasing Management
NB: Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-10-20
How to Apply for SAPS: SMC Division Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.