Home » News » Internships »
SAMPRA Development Fund: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
SAMPRA Development Fund: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
SAMPRA Development Fund invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 8-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: SAMPRA Development Fund
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: R6 500.00 monthly stipend
Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 21 August 2023
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT SAMPRA DEVELOPMENT FUND
The SAMPRA Development Fund has an internship opportunity for one graduate who wants to develop skills and experience in the music industry. The successful intern will be placed at Paradise Africa’s Rosebank office in Gauteng. The applicant must have completed a qualification in a relevant field of study with an accredited institution. The successful candidate will get full exposure in the running of a record company. The core exposure areas are the following:
Artist & Label Management:
- Support the client relationship for a roster of clients (artists and labels) and collaborate closely with the label managers to deliver cutting edge, globally minded release campaigns.
- Act as a constant and reliable source of support to the Label Manager who will give advice and expertise for their roster of clients, always striving to add maximum value to their numerous releases and campaigns.
- Pro-actively provide insight, advice and creative strategic planning support to the Label Managers who will engage with their clients in respect of their releases, catalogue and revenue.
- Assisting the Label Manager in shaping and implementing new and ongoing release campaigns.
- Assist in building long-term strategies to maximise revenue and reach Paradise’s clients across the variety of Digital Signal Processors (DSPs).
- Work closely with Label and Content Manager to collaborate on multi-territory campaigns.
- Support your Label Manager as the go-to person for digital partnership opportunities and insights for the African market.
- Support the Label Manager to ensure timely delivery of all aspects of the marketing campaigns in line with core project and approval route milestones.
Design & Content Creation:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create visually appealing promotional materials for artists and labels.
- Develop and design content for digital platforms, including social media, websites, and email campaigns.
- Use graphic design software to produce high-quality visuals.
- Assist in content strategy development and execution to enhance online presence and engagement.
- Able to represent Paradise in the South African industry, including attending gigs, conferences and spreading the word.
- Being aware of changes and developments in the South African music market, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- To act as an integral member of the team with the ability to motivate and inspire others to consistently improve and develop both their skills and Paradise Africa’s results.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, new entrants in the DSP space, and other social, merchandise and fan experience vehicles that impact streaming.
The following are key requirements;-
- A completed qualification in a relevant field of study;
- No work experience;
- Proof of qualification (certified copy of transcript or qualification);
- Should be close or a driving distance to Rosebank;
- A South African, and
- Passionate about music and possess positive energy.
All interns will be required to attend company events (some might include Saturdays or evenings).
How to Apply for SAMPRA Development Fund: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Should you possess all the above qualities and meet most of the requirements, please email a concise CV and certified copies of your qualifications and or transcripts to [email protected] by close of business, 21 August 2023. The internship will be for a period of 8 months at Paradise Africa. The placed intern will receive a stipend of R6 500.00 per month.
Should you not hear from us six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful as communication will only be entered into with shortlisted applicants.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;