Home » News » Internships »
South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC): Internal Audit Internships 2023 / 2024
South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC): Internal Audit Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
ZOLL South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC)
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: R7 918.21 monthly stipend
Location: Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 18 September 2023
The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for the Internal Audit Internship positions available at its Head Office.
Interns must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
Duties (not limited to):
- Assess the evidence received from business units in order to resolve open audit findings
- Update the open audit findings register and dashboard
- Perform benchmarking/ best practice exercises
- Perform assurance and consulting work on all business areas, i.e operations, finance, and IT
- Conduct performance information audits
- Adhere to the IIA standards for the professional practice of Internal Auditing
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned by the CAE
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
- Knowledge and understanding of Internal Auditing practices
- No experience required
NOTE: Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, E-mail and the internet) is a general requirement.
How to Apply for South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC): Internal Audit Internships 2023 / 2024
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to [email protected] by 16h30 on 15 September 2023.Quote Internal Audit Internship on the subject line. Please note that candidates may be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures.Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your application unsuccessful.The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment. Recruitment will be done in line with the Commission’s Employment Equity Plan.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;