South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA): Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA): Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The South African Civil Aviation Authority invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA)
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 September 2023
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months graduates internship program in the Supply Chain Management department and the Office of the Company Secretary.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Supply Chain Management Internship
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the SCM Officer to ensure the procurement of goods and services in line with the policy and all applicable legislation.
- Conducting product and services market research.
- Assist the Supply Chain Management Specialist with expenditure trend analysis.
- Sourcing of suppliers from Central Supplier Database
- Contact service providers to obtain and source quotations.
- Contact service providers for briefing meetings when required.
- Compilation and evaluating price quotations.
- Prepare requisitions and purchase order and ensure it matches with the business specifications and the budget has been confirmed.
- Ensure that purchase orders are approved, and orders are placed with the relevant service provider/s.
- Perform travel arrangements bookings.
- Follow up on delivery of goods and service and ensure the goods and services are rendered on time.
- Provide feedback and keep the end user updated of the progress in procuring the requested goods or services.
- Participate in overall tender process management.
- Serve as Secretariat for the SCM Bid Committees and prepare the necessary submissions ahead of the meetings.
- Participation in the closing and recording of bids.
- Communicate with the service providers for the bid outcomes.
- Perform contract management functions.
- Negotiation and administration of various contracts.
- Maintaining a contract register by updating it for new contracts, amendments, expired contracts and with reminders.
Inventory and Assets Verification
- Perform inventory management functions.
- Inspect all goods receive, make note of any damaged and discrepancies and ensure the goods delivered match the order.
- Record fixed assets acquisition and disposals.
- Maintenance and verification of all SACAA assets.
- Process stores accounts.
- Assign barcode to all fixed assets purchased and invoices.
- Locate newly purchased assets on the floor to determine the barcode number of the assets and allocate to the current year additions.
- Conduct assets verification of SACAA assets, assets condition assessment
- Drafting of various reports and compliance management
- Conduct adhoc supply chain management functions as and when required.
- Maintain accurate and safekeeping of all the SCM records
Qualifications: Tertiary Qualification (Degree / Diploma) in:
- Supply Chain Management,
- Or related field/discipline.
- Bachelor of Laws / Supply Chain Management
- Level 4 CIPS Qualification will be advantageous
Company Secretary Internship
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Performance Areas
- Assist in implementing an effective legal compliance program.
- Assist in compiling Compliance Risk Management Plans in order to identify gaps.
- Assist in developing and reviewing company policies to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Present training on applicable laws.
- Assist in developing and implementing the POPIA compliance program.
- Monitor POPIA compliance.
- Regularly audit legal compliance in terms of company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated/trained on the latest regulations and processes.
- Grade 12
- LLB Degree
- Compliance Certificate (Advantage)
- Served Articles (Preferred)
- Admitted Attorney (Advantage)
- Understanding of the Legal Compliance, Governance and Ethics (Advantage)
How to Apply for South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA): Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.