Revlon: Finance Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Revlon: Finance Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Revlon South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Revlon South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Create beauty innovations for everyone that inspire confidence and ignite joy every day.
The Revlon Graduate Programme is a 12-month rotational development programme within the Finance Department.
The role of a Finance Graduate includes but is not limited to:
- Administration/Finance systems/Records Management/Information, Management of Accounts payable/procure to pay,
- Perform monthly reconciliations,
- Liaison with external auditors,
- Completion of tax returns
- Assisting with SARS queries, and
- Accounts receivable ( credit control).
Develop functional and cross functional capability through collaborative interaction.
Exposure to multiple functions to develop capacity in a key functions.
Areas of Development:
- Office admistration, records and information management, finance systems
- Accounts payable
- Communication with governance structures, external audit exposure
- Accounts receivable
Education and Experience:
- 3 year Degree, preferably BCom Accounting
- Degree (above 65% pass rate)
- Grade 12
- 1 year of experience is advantageous
About you – to be successful in this role:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across cultures, having strong cross-cultural awareness
- Good team player.
- Problem solving.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail so as to ensure the accuracy
- Driven for results, committed to meeting deadlines, ambitious and dedicated, taking on full responsibility and ownership of the position.
- Be able to effectively prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Initiate and achieve results: Proactive in changing approach where needed and use initiative to solve problems and remove barriers.
- Composed and Resilient: Tolerates stress levels and deals with pressure by being composed
- Communicate Clearly: Is effective at communicating with all levels: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports and superiors
- Dynamic, versatile & adaptive
- Resourceful & creative
- Enterprising and assertive
- Tolerant of stress and pressure
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Deadline & goal driven
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
How to Apply for Revlon: Finance Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;