Rand Water: GDP Internships 2023
Rand Water: GDP Internships 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Rand Water invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Company: Rand Water
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 26 January 2023
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the below disciplines.
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (GDP) X 2
Qualifications: Must have completed a Master’s Degree in;-
- Chemistry or
- Chemical Engineering
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: Biology X2
Qualifications: Four years qualifications (NQF 8) in;-
- Medical Biosciences,
- Environmental Health,
- Aquatic Health,
- Microbiology with Biochemistry,
- And/or molecular biology as a major.
- National Diploma/BTech in Safety Management.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- Four years qualifications (NQF 8) in;-
- Chemistry or
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience in research projects and techniques.
- South African citizens
- Applicants from all race are welcome
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
- Applicant should not have been on graduate/ Internship programme
- Applicants should have no work experience related to qualification
- As a graduate you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop technical and professional competencies.
- Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and results – driven.
How to Apply for Rand Water: GDP Internships 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR GDP INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.