ProBono.Org: Communications Internships 2022
ProBono.Org: Communications Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the requirements below. STREAK OF LUCK!
ProBono.Org invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme for the year 2022.
Date Listed: 23 November 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 02 December 2021
ProBono.Org is a dynamic NGO that works with the private legal profession to provide pro bono legal services to the poor and contributes to ensuring access to justice for impoverished people living in South Africa.
ProBono.Org has a vacancy for a communications intern in its Johannesburg office.
The internship is a one-year fixed term employment opportunity for a young, passionate communications, journalism and media studies graduate who is interested in assisting the organisation to advance its external and internal communications reach and capacity, working under
the supervision of the Operations, Grants and Communications Manager.
Requirements for the Position:
- A degree in journalism, media studies and/or a communications qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT proficiency, with a focus on web content and social media communications
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite programs an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- A commitment to the vision and mission of ProBono.Org and an interest in social justice.
ProBono.Org is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for ProBono.Org: Communications Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.