Home » News » Internships »
PMV Virtual Assistants: Legal Internships 2023 / 2024
PMV Virtual Assistants: Legal Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
PMV Virtual Assistants invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: PMV Virtual Assistants
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The aim of this internship position is to bridge the gap between graduating with a law degree and beginning articles of clerkship.
What to expect from the Knowledge Exchange Program:
- Experiential/hands-on training;
- Commercial awareness;
- Attention to detail;
- Information analysis and research;
- Creative problem solving;
- Resilience and self-confidence;
- Initiative; and
- The ability to work under pressure.
- demonstrate honesty, integrity, teamwork and respect
- be reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- have positive outlook, be driven and passionate
How to Apply for PMV Virtual Assistants: Legal Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;