Philips: Human Resources Internships 2022
Philips: Human Resources Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Philips invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Philips South Africa
Date Listed: 13 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship / Entry Level
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Provided
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a leading Multinational that aims to improve the lives of people through delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
You are responsible for
- Data Capturing and production of Reports
- Administrative support and generating letters and certificates as per standard SLA’s
- Responding to external/internal requests for information within scope
- Workday updates
- Filing of employee-related documentation and maintaining employee files and records
- Stakeholder management and engagement
You are a part of
A diverse high performing HR team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Diploma in Human Resources or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Good Attention to detail
- Manages time effectively
- Process and task driven
- Proactive and takes Initiative
In return, we offer you
This is a learning opportunity for a graduate that has a passion for HR and would like to gain experience in order to pursue a career in Human Resources.
How to Apply for Philips: Human Resources Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.