Old Mutual: Psychometrist Internships 2023 / 2024
Old Mutual: Psychometrist Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Old Mutual invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Old Mutual
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Number of Positions: 2
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Coordinate and administer psychometric assessments. Support the Assessment team in facilitating the assessment processes, and provide assessment feedback to individuals and business, under the supervision of the Supervising Psychologist.
Responsibilities and Work Outputs:
- Oversees candidate assessment processes (video-briefing) and administers assessments when required (responsible for candidate assessment experience)
- Assists the Assessment Team in ensuring the offering of professional assessment services to clients across OML
- Provides individual and management assessment feedback
- Ensures that automated assessment reports are correct and appropriate recommendations are aligned to OML standards and requirements
- Prepares individual and group assessment reports
- Manages assessment projects and monitors delivery thereof
- Proactively supports the Assessment Consultants in interacting with Human Capital Business Partners and Talent Management Specialists to anticipate and identify assessment needs within the different segments
- Assists the Assessment Team in ensuring appropriate assessments are conducted in line with client needs
- Supports the Assessment Consultant in integrating assessments across all HR practices.
- Assists the Assessment Manager in Identifying and participating in research development initiatives within the Assessment Centre (validation research, trend analysis)
- Honours Degree in Psychology
- Must be registered with the HPCSA as a Student Psychometrist (Independent Practice)
- Must have completed, or currently completing a BA Industrial Psychology / BPsych equivalence course, by an accredited academic institution
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Thorough knowledge of the code of professional ethics of the HPCSA Knowledge of best practice in the field of psychometrics
- Knowledge of relevant legislative frameworks which impact on psychological practice Sound understanding of psychometric properties
- Clear knowledge and understanding of scope of practice Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Key competencies that would support you in fulfilling this role include:
- Meeting Timescales
- Examining Information
- Establishing Rapport
- Team Working
- Checking Things
- Providing Insights
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
How to Apply for Old Mutual: Psychometrist Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.