Netcare: HR / Human Resource Internships 2021 Opportunity
Netcare: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Netcare invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Date Listed: 23 July 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 24 months
Location: Netcare Sunninghill Hospital, Netcare Montana Hospital – Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 28 July 2021
The Human Resources Intern is required to assist with all Hospital and HR administrative functions and also to assist with ad hoc projects as and when required.
Include but no limited to:
- Responsible for the filing of all HR personnel records and other documents.
- Responsible to scan and catalogue all current and historic files into the electronic filing system as well as current filing.
- Assist with payroll input (incl. terminations, engagements, medical aid applications and changes, promotions, transfers, personal information updates, loans, etc.).
- Deal with employee queries (leave, retirement fund, medical aid, visa applications, policies & procedures, etc.).
- Process maternity leave documentation.
- Assist with the managing of invoices.
- Assist with file audits to ensure completeness and compliance.
- Assist with other HR projects and initiatives, as and when required.
- Assist with recruitment administration.
- Assist with letters of offers and letters of appointments.
- Responsible to prepare and distribute regret letters to non-successful candidates who applied for junior positions.
- Assist with the coordination of HR related meetings (diaries, meeting rooms, etc.), including meetings with internal and external training providers.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
- Degree or a Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification.
- Care – The basis of our business. The professional, ethical patient care and services we offer at every level of the organisation.
- Truth – The crucial element in building relationships that work. Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential.
- Dignity – An acknowledgement of the uniqueness of individuals. A commitment to care with the qualities of respect and understanding.
- Compassion – We engage everyone with empathy and respond with acts of compassion in all interactions with our patients and their families.
- Participation – The willingness and desire to work in productive and creative partnerships with others and the commitment to communicate.
How to Apply for Netcare: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.