Nedbank: IT Graduate Programme 2023 / 2024
Nedbank: IT Graduate Programme 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Nedbank invites applicants to apply for Graduate Internship / Traineeship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Job Type: Graduate Internship / Traineeship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
To learn; grow and develop skills and competencies, while gathering experience in their respective clusters / business environments and pro-actively contribute to the effective and efficient functioning of the division through projects and initiatives.
- Are cost aware through reducing non value adding work and waste.
- Delivery on targets; due dates and standards as per the agreement with management.
- Aspire to deliver on tasks by becoming familiarised with what the delivery of world-class service to internal and external clients looks like and to aspire to deliver it.
- Ensure that quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained, through following through contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g., Surveys etc.).
- Influence the enhancement of business processes and methodologies by researching and recommending improvement initiatives and effective ways to operate and add value to Nedbank and supporting the implementation thereof.
- Ensure achievement of deliverables by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders who can assist in achieving deliverables.
- Ensure understanding and meeting of stakeholder needs through liaising with senior staff and mentors
- Ensure smooth workflow by building constructive internal relationships. Deliver on agreed task by managing colleagues and clients’ expectations.
- Execute assigned tasks within the agreed timelines and deliver work of high quality; within internal and external guidelines; regulation and governance requirements
- Ensure delivery of assigned tasks by maintaining a high standard of professionalism in all aspects of presentation and delivery.
- Contribute to the business objectives by providing the necessary support that the team requires
- Manage work effective by provide feedback and updates to team leader / supervisor on assigned task and duties.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression
- opportunities for self with input from management.
- Support personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience gained and certifications obtained within specified time frames.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department and colleagues.
- Achieve team goals by ensuring own contribution and participation.
- Maintain knowledge management; and improve team success by sharing knowledge with team and ensuring that information is provided correctly to stakeholders.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor of Science in the field of Computer Science
- BSc IT computer science
- BSc (Mathematics)
- BSc (Applied Mathematics)
- B-Tech Degree in Software Development majoring in JAVA
- BCom Info System
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Computer Science C (CSC)
- BSc advanced Diploma
- BSc (ENG)-Information engineering
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Basic information technology knowledge
- Team Players
- Quick Learning Agility
- Customer Focus
- Work Ethic
How to Apply for Nedbank: IT Graduate Programme 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / traineeship / learnership / apprenticeship opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.