NCR: ICT Graduate Internships 2021 Opportunity
NCR: ICT Graduate Internships 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The National Credit Regulator (NCR) invites unemployed graduates to apply for ICT Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: National Credit Regulator (NCR)
Reference Number: ICTINT/07/2021
Date Listed: 29 July 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Stipend: R5 391,00 per month
Number of Positions: 2
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 09 August 2021
- Software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Debugging on all equipment and ensure accurate functionality
- Application installation
- Provide support to end-users
- Assist with desktop support and maintenance
- Liaise with contracted service providers for 3rd tier support
- LAN, WAN, and user Administration
- Administer backup and security
- Manage and monitor network connectivity and servers
- Provide support on Windows Operating Systems and servers
- Provide general end-user support
- Log calls on the call logging system ( Helpdesk) and maintain full documentation
- Prepare technical report on the operation of systems
- Keep inventory of hardware
- Desktop updates and installations
- The successful candidate must hold a National Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Informatics/Information Systems or ICT related qualification.
- Applicants must not have worked or participated in an internship before.
- No experience required.
- Following certificates, A+, N+, MCSE/MCSA and ITIL Foundation would be an added advantage.
- Communication (Written and verbal) skills
- Computer literacy(Ms Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet, etc)
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving and Analysis.
- Planning and organizing
- Interpersonal relations
- Customer service orientation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinking
- Accuracy and due diligence
- Decision-making skills
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment.
How to Apply for NCR: ICT Graduate Internships 2021
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.