NBCRFLI: Compliance Internship 2021 / 2022
NBCRFLI: Compliance Internship 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI)
Date Listed: 13 October 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 October 2021
We are looking for exceptional graduate to assist and learn compliance management within the Internal Audit Department.
Responsible for assisting Internal Audit Department with regulatory compliance management it whilst empowering themselves with necessary compliance skills and knowledge.
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met and work meet the required standard
- Monitor the quality of own work and compile report(s) where necessary
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by respective line management
- Assists where needed
- Provide general support and assistance to Risk and Compliance Officer
Essential requirements of the post
- Matric Certificate with a Diploma or Degree in one of the following fields:
- Law or
- Compliance related qualification
- The candidate must have the ability to take direction, pay attention to details and work independently as well as in a team setting
- Computer Literacy
- Filing Systems knowledge
- Numeracy Skills
- Basic Report writing
Remuneration Grade: (Stipend Salary will be paid)
Should you not hear from us in two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply for NBCRFLI: Compliance Internship 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.