National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) invites unemployed graduates to apply LLB / Law Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)
Date Listed: 30 May 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 07 June 2021
National Prosecuting Authority (NPA): Aspirant Prosecutor Training / Internships 2021
Successful candidates once appointed will undergo a 12 months programme which shall include a formal assessment at the end to determine overall competency to be appointed as a Prosecutor in South African Courts.
On successful completion of the programme, the Aspirant Prosecutors may be appointed as entry level Prosecutors in the District Courts responsible for: conducting prosecutions and attending to all matters incidental thereto; act as the gatekeeper of criminal law; represent public interest in the criminal justice process
Salary: R198 411 – R230259 per annum (LP-1 to LP-2)
- Applicants who are in possession of a South African LLB degree or equivalent, which includes at least the following courses: Law of Evidence, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Interpretation of Statutes.
- Final year LLB students with the courses listed above provided they would have completed the degree before commencement of the programme.
- Applicants must be South African.
- Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility
- A written contract between the National Prosecuting Authority and the Aspirant Prosecutor outlining the conditions of service shall be entered into and such contract will be valid and binding between the parties.
- An entry examination will be written which will form part of the selection process and only candidates successful in the examination will be allowed to the next level of the selection process. It is anticipated that the programme will commence on 03 January 2022.
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.