National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC): Human Capital Internships 2023 / 2024
National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC): Human Capital Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The National Agricultural Marketing Council invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC)
Job Title: Internship: Human Capital
Reference No: HRREC015/23
Reporting to: Human Capital Coordinator
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 20 October 2023
The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) is offering Human Capital Internships for recent graduates in 2023. If you are interested in applying for this internship, please note the following details:
The mission of the National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) is to provide agricultural marketing advisory services to key stakeholders in support of a vibrant agricultural marketing system in South Africa.
The Council’s strategic objectives are to: increase market access for all market participants; promote the efficiency of the marketing of agricultural products; optimise export earnings from agricultural products; and enhance the viability of the agricultural sector.
Our organisation strongly believes in career development, which is a fundamental part of our employment experience.
Performance evaluations are used to continuously monitor and improve the skill level of all employees through relevant internal and external training.
By working for NAMC you become part of a team of dedicated individuals striving for excellence in everything they do and making a difference in the agricultural sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an intern in the Human Capital division, your duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to;-
- Filing HR documents.
- Operating the switchboard.
- Providing administrative support.
- Updating leave balances.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Data capturing.
- Handling HR-related documents.
- Drafting and compiling HR policies.
- Ensuring employee and HR records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Taking minutes at meetings when required.
Qualification and Experience:
- A 3-year National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in;-
- Human Resources Management/Development
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- No prior experience is required.
- You should be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- You should have knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, and Employment Equity Act.
- Proficiency in computer applications like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Good communication and writing skills are required, along with conflict handling abilities, attention to detail, administration skills, and discipline.
How to Apply for National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC): Human Capital Internships 2023 / 2024
To apply for the position, please forward the relevant Job Application Form which is available in our website or CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 20 October 2023.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checks and qualification verification. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
If you are a recent graduate with the required qualifications and skills, and you are interested in gaining experience in Human Capital within the agricultural sector, this internship opportunity with the National Agricultural Marketing Council could be a valuable step in your career development. Be sure to submit your application before the closing date.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;