Munich Re: Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022
Munich Re: Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Munich Re invites unemployed applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA)
Date Listed: 19 September 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Munich Re invites applications from qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the 2021 / 2022 Graduate / Internship Programme based in Johannesburg.
As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft and Technical Skills training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
Munich Re Will Offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
The following Internship Opportunitie are open for applications
- Computer Science
- or a Quantitative/Business related degree
Actuarial Graduate Trainee
- Final year Actuarial Science student or recent Actuarial Science graduate
Finance Graduate Trainee
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (B. Com. Accounting) degree
- An individual who is driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate
- Must be proficient in Excel and Access
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge seeker – studious and willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility – being a creative thinker
Please note if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Do not email your application, as it will not be reviewed. Apply using the link in this advert.
How to Apply for Munich Re: Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022
To apply for this Graduate Internship, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below.
NB. Please attach your CV and transcripts in your online application.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.