MSF Southern Africa: Communications Internships 2021 / 2022
MSF Southern Africa: Communications Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Doctors Without Borders South Africa invites unemployed applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Doctors Without Borders (MSF) Southern Africa
Date Listed: 05 November 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 12 November 2021
The Association Communications Intern will be instrumental in helping the Association Unit to engage and animate the Association in order improve engagement using MSF SA’s Communication channels. The intern will also be expected to contribute towards MSF’s objective of becoming increasingly Association.
The role will play an important role in the growth of social engagement and identifying new areas of growth. The role will also play a part in the development and deployment of innovative social media strategies and initiatives.
- Work with the Association Team to devise and implement evolving Association marketing and keeping the association website (Inside OCB), SharePoint microsite and social media sites current and ensuring they complement each other.
- Build relationships with users by creating and sharing content with them, as well as engaging with them on social media.
- Maintain and update Inside OCB content sourced from the MSF Communications network as well as specific content which is produced locally for a defined purpose.
- Post MSF’s content on identified external websites.
- Designing and managing promotions and Social Media ad campaigns.
- Monitor and respond to social media trends observed in a proactive fashion.
- Measure and report social media activities.
- Respond and proactively engage with users of social media.
- Track and grow social media engagement rates.
- Support any other Association related activities when required.
- Public Relations,
- or similar field.
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience in managing social media accounts and interest in developing Digital Communications & marketing tactics.
- A strong interest in humanitarian issues.
- Creative and flexible approach to work, and ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in English, written and orally
- A desire to work collaboratively on projects and teach others what you know
How to Apply for MSF Southern Africa: Communications Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.