Motus: Graduate Internships 2021 Opportunity
Motus: Graduate Internships 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Motus Aftermarket Parts invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Motus Aftermarket Parts
Date Listed: 03 August 2021
Job Title: Graduate Programme
Business Unit: Gauteng
Contract Type: 24 Month Contract
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Company Primary Industry: Automotive
Job Functional Area: Other
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 06 August 2021
A 24 month Graduate Internship exist within the Motus Aftermarket Parts environment with specific exposure to the workplace. This opportunity provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job exposure to both the operational and process development side of the business. Graduates will work closely with various Senior Teams and will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various aspects of the business. Graduates will have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, on-the-job coaches and HR on the start of this exciting journey to drive their own career.
The opportunity is available in the following Departments:
- Risk & Finance
- Human Capital
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Teamworking skills.
- Successful candidates must have a valid qualification in their area of Study: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma (Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Human Resources, etc)
- Must be Innovative & Self driven
- Excellent interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer literate and Ms office proficient
- Good presentation skills.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Understanding and working experience in data integration and transformation
- Individual needs to be pro-active, hardworking, detail and solutions orientated, with good communication skills.
How to Apply for Motus: Graduate Internships 2021
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.