Momentum Metropolitan: Human Capital Internships 2021 / 2022
Momentum Metropolitan: Human Capital Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Western Cape. If interested, kindly check the requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Momentum Metropolitan invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Momentum Metropolitan Holding Limited
Date Listed: 13 October 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 October 2021
An amazing opportunity for a Human Capital Intern has become available in our Human Capital Team in Group Finance and Risk at Momentum Metropolitan Holdings in Bellville, Cape Town.
To execute various administrative processes and support the HR team in delivering a consistent HR service that empowers the business
Responsibilities and Work Outputs:
- Assist with the coordination of end-to-end recruitment administration which includes but not limited to:
- Advertising of roles.
- Proactively liaising with Agencies to headhunt suitable candidates.
- Scheduling of interviews/assessment/risk checks.
- Preparing interview packs and booking of psychometric assessments.
- Assist HCBPs with preparing offer letters and employment contracts and extending offers to successful candidates.
- Communicate outcome of the process to unsuccessful candidates
- Assist with the coordination of the on boarding of new employees:
- Proactively engage with new employees prior to their starting date for a smooth on-boarding process. Organize the required logistics for new employees prior to starting date.
- Compile required on-boarding documents and liaise with the service providers. − Assist HCBPs with Induction of new staff.
- Assist HCBP’s and HCO’s with benefits related administrative tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to employees on employee benefits such as health benefits, retirement plans, etc.
- Assist employees to complete and submit relevant paperwork and ensure there is compliance with the legislative requirements and standards.
- Arrange benefits information sessions (EVP, medical aid, and retirement scheme) for all new employees to assist with their financial wellness choices.
- Coordinate and support the exit of employees to ensure the employee experience remains engaging and risk are mitigated.
- Coordinate off-boarding of staff and scheduling of exit interviews.
Learning and Development
- Provide administrative support on Learning and Development projects. This includes assisting HCBPs and HCO’s with follow ups and capturing of data on PeopleSoft.
- Assist HCBPs and HCO’s with maintaining the data integrity of Group Finance and Risk: This includes making the required changes on PeopleSoft and other systems in the event of transfers or structural changes.
- Provide administrative support to HCBPs and HCO’s on engagement sessions such as coordinating the logistics and catering for the events.
- Assist HCBPs and HCO’s with general administrative duties on PeopleSoft and other platforms.
- Assist HCBPs and HCO’s with Adhoc projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HR Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a financial or similar environment is required.
- 1 year in an HR administration or similar experience is preferred.
- Experience in recruitment is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- High Emotional resilience
- Drive for results and service excellence
- Strong willingness to learn
- High ethics and integrity
- Strong Team player
How to Apply for Momentum Metropolitan: Human Capital Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.