Momentum Insure: Sales Female Graduate Programme 2024-2026
Momentum Insure: Sales Female Graduate Programme 2024-2026 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Momentum Insure invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate Traineeship / Internship Programme 2024-2026.
Company: Momentum Insure
Job Type: Graduate Internship / Traineeship
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 14 December 2023
Momentum Insure in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) seeks to appoint pro-active and dedicated female graduates for the period of 2 years.
The Graduate Development programme aims to attract and build female sales advisors. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to be part of all areas of the sales employee’s lifecycle. These graduates will be based at our Centurion office. The programme offers a structured work-based program, affording unemployed graduates with a degree or NQF Level 7 qualification, the opportunity to gain workplace experience.
The successful applicants will enter into a 24 months agreement- includes theoretical (full qualification and skills programme), practical and experiential training with the company. The internship will run from 1 March 2024 to 28 February 2026. The ideal candidate must have completed a degree and have a passion for learning and the insurance environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- During this programme, you will participate in a full-time structured rotational training programme that will focus on the Short-term Insurance knowledge, products and systems, sales techniques as well as behavioural competencies.
- You will be guided, coached and mentored by Momentum Insure managers who will support you throughout the programme to ensure the set sales targets are met on a monthly basis.
- You will receive exposure to different aspects of the Short-term Insurance industry and enable you to build a more comprehensive skill set.
- You will be required to generate new business by selling the Momentum Insure products to potential customers and provide end to end support to customers during the onboarding process.
- To build rapport and educate potential clients from targeted groups as well as the public.
- Participate in the scheduled Momentum Insure campaigns at the allocated sites.
- Provide excellent customer service to Momentum Insure clients to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Constantly update your knowledge and learn about new products and services and as when new products are developed.
- Bachelors/ NQF Level 7 in the following fields;-
- Finance Management,
- Risk Management,
- Sales & Marketing,
- BCom General
- African, Coloured, Indian Female aged 34 years and less
- Be currently unemployed
- Have a clean criminal and credit record
- Drivers license (preferable)
- Candidates should have leadership potential and interest in developing their career in the insurance industry
- Candidates will be enrolled for a post graduate course
- A pass in Matric mathematics on higher grade or a C symbol on standard grade or equivalent is also required
- Should not have previously participated in a learnership or internship.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Quality work output
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Innovative and enthusiastic
- Take initiative
- Administration Skills
- Teamwork with an ability to work independently
- Tolerance for stress
- Time management
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Attitude of continuous learning and self-development
- Must be computer literate in MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Power point and Word)
How to Apply for Momentum Insure: Sales Female Graduate Programme 2024-2026
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.