Momentum Insure: IT Graduate Programme 2024-2026
Momentum Insure: IT Graduate Programme 2024-2026 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Momentum Insure invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate Traineeship / Internship Programme 2024-2026.
Company: Momentum Insure
Job Type: Graduate Internship / Traineeship
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 08 December 2023
Momentum Insure in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) seeks to appoint 1 (one) pro-active and dedicated individual as an IT Graduate.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to be a part of the activities that form part of the full employee’s lifecycle. This person will be based at Centurion office. The internship offers a structured work-based program, affording unemployed graduates with a degree, the opportunity to gain workplace experience or an opportunity to practice the work skills that they have studied.
The successful applicants will enter into a 24-month internship programme which includes theoretical (full qualification and skills programme), practical and experiential training with the company. The internship will run from 1 March 2024 to 28 February 2026. The ideal candidate must have completed a degree or NQF Level 7 qualification in relation to Information Technology and have a passion for learning and the business environment. This recruitment initiative forms part of Momentum Insure Employment Equity plan and preference will be given to designated groups.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful applicant will be part of a rotational programme within the Information Technology Department.
- Recently completed a relevant Information Technology Degree or NQF Level 7 qualification
- African, Coloured, Indian Female aged 34 years and less
- Be currently unemployed
- Have a clean criminal and credit record
- Candidate should have leadership potential and interest in developing their career in insurance
- Should not have previously participated in a learnership or internship
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Quality work output
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Innovative and enthusiastic
- Take initiative
- Administration Skills
- Teamwork with an ability to work independently
- Tolerance for stress
- Time management
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Attitude of continuous learning and self-development
- Must be computer literate in MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Power point and Word)
- The successful applicant will be enrolled for a formal postgraduate qualification/ Skills Programme in Information Technology or similar in 2024.
How to Apply for Momentum Insure: IT Graduate Programme 2024-2026
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.