Mazars: Internal Audit Traineeships 2022
Mazars: Internal Audit Traineeships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Mazars in South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Mazars South Africa
Date Listed: 13 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship / Entry Level
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 18 February 2022
Mazars Advisory Services is currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Trainee to join their dynamic, fast growing team. The successful candidate should have the necessary internal audit skills and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform risk-based internal audits in accordance with the IIA Standards and approved methodology
- Provide a consulting service to clients
- Ensure working papers meet firm quality standards
- Maintain CPD requirements
- Allocate and charge time accurately on timesheets
- Proactively highlight client delays and additional out of scope work
- Actively identify cross selling opportunities for follow-up by managers
- BCom degree with relevant Internal Audit qualification
- At least 1 year internal audit prior work experience preferred
- A thorough knowledge of IIA standards and best practices
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of internal audit software tools and methodologies
- Good client relations and networking skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary
How to Apply for Mazars: Internal Audit Traineeships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.