MasterCard: Graduate Internships 2022
MasterCard: Graduate Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
MasterCard invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: MasterCard South Africa
Date Listed: 11 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship / Entry Level
Duration: 18 months
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Provided
There are some skills you can teach. And some you can inspire. Mastercard Launch gives recent graduates an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive Decency and Belonging, our mission to be a Force for Good and be the ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth. The Launch program is for change makers, those who dare to be greater and who wish to make a real impact on the world. We invite you to bring your passion, share your talent and make the most of this truly Priceless experience.
What it is:
- It’s an 18-month program that educates, inspires personal growth, and builds professional confidence to create a Priceless career with Mastercard. Launch will include development opportunities such as:
- Professional skills learning
- Business-driven rotations or experiences
- Networking and career conversations
- A capstone final project
- You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others towards a successful career here at Mastercard.
What you’ll do:
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence solutions (C&I) team is responsible for Mastercard’s safety and security related product management efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The C&I products are focused on enabling authentication, Identity management, behavioral biometrics, fraud prevention, crypto risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels and stakeholders. As part of this organization, you will be responsible for managing Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence products and services offered to customers across all related stakeholders including, consumers, issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants. This role will work closely with both internal, external, private and public sector parties
- Bachelor’s degree in;-
- data analytics,
- or equivalent degree
- Graduated on or after March 2021
- Minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
- Languages: English to professional standard.
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic & conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Strong interest and understanding of emerging trends in Cryptocurrency, Identity management and AI..
How to Apply for MasterCard: Graduate Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.