Maranje Consulting: Engineer or Technologist Internships 2023 / 2024
Maranje Consulting: Engineer or Technologist Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Maranje Consulting invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 6-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Maranje Consulting
Job Title: Intern Engineer or Technologist
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Contract Term: 6 months Contract (renewable).
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 October 2023
Maranje Consulting is based in Centurion and is looking for a talented Intern Civil Engineer or Technologist to join their team. The Individual should have strong design and drawing skills and excellent communication and project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Leader with designs and project management of civil engineering projects.
- Assist the Project Leader with report writing.
- Produce design reports and drawings and compile BoQs with the assistance of the Senior engineer.
- Provide technical support to projects in construction.
Project Management Duties
- Management of engineering projects from Stage 1 to Stage 6.
- Defining and understanding the project scope and deliverables and managing the submission of competitive proposals.
- Planning and management of the engineering aspects of projects in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality.
- Prepare contract administration documentation, coordinate progress and technical meetings with Contractors and Clients and act as a Project Manager as and when required for engineering projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc Eng Degree / B-Tech in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum average of 60% in the final year of studies
- Must have excelled in the following key modules: Structural engineering, Hydraulic, Hydrology, Geometric design and pavement design.
- Preference will be given to graduates who have completed their qualifications.
Skills and Attributes:
- Dynamic, self-motivated takes responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Solid organization, time-management skills, and diligence.
- Works independently.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong understanding of civil engineering principles, codes, and standards.
- Project management and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Valid driver’s license for site visits and client meetings.
How to Apply for Maranje Consulting: Engineer or Technologist Internships 2023 / 2024
Interested Candidates must send CVs and Qualifications to [email protected] before the 23rd of October 2023. Candidates without the experience required above will not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;