Management Trainee Programme – Supply Chain opportunity for unemployed graduates or students in the final year, has become available at RCL Foods across South Africa.
|Closing Date||31 July 2021|
|Job Title||Management Trainee Programme – Supply Chain|
|Job Type Classification||Management Trainee|
|Location – Town / City||All Towns|
|Location – Province||All provinces|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Our Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions! Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, Supply Chain Management Trainees are empowered with the development, experience and mentorship needed to take them to senior levels within RCL FOODS.
More Information Supply Chain.jpg (278.29 kb) – 3/19/2021 12:44:53 PM
What is in it for me?
• Coaching by senior leaders
• Meaningful work experience
• Planned rotations
• Structured development plan
• P.S A CAREER, not just a job
• To top it all off, RCL FOODS has built a culture that motivates Management Trainees to become Authentic Leaders, being More Brave, having More Impact, being More Curious all while having More Fun. Discover yourself here in an environment that allows you to be MORE YOU!
• BSc. (Industrial Engineering)/ B.Com Supply Chain Honours/ BCom Supply Chain Management / B. Management Sciences – Logistics Management/ B. Logistics – Transport Economics (Hons)
• South African citizen or permanent resident
• Good tertiary academic results
• Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
• Excellent Communication skills
• Data interpretation
• Relationship building
• Conceptual and analytical things
• Process driven
• Deadline driven
Duties & Responsibilities
• At the core of our Management Trainee Programme is authentic leadership. Our Supply Chain Graduates are given the opportunity to grow through a 4-5 year development programme, laying a strong foundation for a successful career.
• We begin with a practical introduction to our working environment, whereby Management Trainees gain experience through meaningful work that enables them to take ownership and responsibility of real business projects. Coupled with building exposure, we invest in our Management Trainees’ personal development and growth through training, mentorship and structured developmental plans. Management Trainees are expected to have high levels of drive and initiative to remain focused on their development and contribution to the greater team.
• The Supply Chain Management Trainees that are successful in our programme will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience across all areas of our Supply Chain. Successful incumbents must be willing to relocate.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Supply Chain Management Trainee and are ready to put your planning and data analytical skills to the test, apply and see and do things differently with us.
Don’t miss out! All applications must be submitted online by 31 July 2021.
If you are MORE CURIOUS about Supply Chain in our Business, click on the attachment on this advert to find out MORE!
How to Apply
To apply for internship opportunity, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought to you by STUF News in combat against unemployment and its rampid increment.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.