LegalWise: Human Resources Internships 2024
LegalWise: Human Resources Internships 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
LegalWise invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2024.
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Roosepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The People & Culture team is actively seeking three highly organised and confident graduates with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills to join our internship programme to gain valuable work experience within the field of Human Resources.
This exciting opportunity offers exposure to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders at different levels within our LEZA Group. As you work alongside an established team of organised and high-performing HR Professionals, you’ll gain the professional skills necessary to establish a solid foundation for your career in HR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Handle and resolve daily HR queries with business stakeholders at all levels
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs of various teams
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle to attract and appoint quality candidates
- Effectively administer employee benefits
- Handle bursary applications with employees
- Manage the offboarding process with employees and managers
- Responsible for monthly HR reports
- Build and maintain positive business relationships, ensuring professional interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate LegalWise values in all engagements and contribute positively to the organisational culture
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in;-
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage expectations
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Openness to learning and improvement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply for LegalWise: Human Resources Internships 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;