Learner Technologist ND Biomedical Technology – Clinpath opportunity has become available in East London. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Ampath Laboratories invites unemployed graduates to apply Learnership Programme 2021.
Company: Ampath Laboratories
Date Listed: 04 July 2021
Job Title: Learner Technician Microbiology
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 11 July 2021 @ 07:00
Purpose of Position:
- To prepare, analyse and result routine and stat specimens and maintain analysers / instruments in a Clinical Pathology Laboratory.
- HPCSA Registration in Relevant Register and Practice Field,
- National Diploma: Biomedical Technology
- Experiential training in a training laboratory,
- Knowledge: HPCSA regulations,
- Knowledge of Ampath Safety, Health and Environment management policy
- Maintain good client relations,
- Perform administration tasks in order to ensure effective administration systems in the laboratory,
- Process routine bench work in laboratory in order to ensure efficient processing of specimens
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News. Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.