KWV: Internships 2021 / 2022
KWV: Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Western Cape. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Koöperatieve Wijnbouwers Vereniging (KWV) invites unemployed applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: KWV South Africa
Date Listed: 16 October 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship
Location: Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 21 October 2021
KWV is looking for young, vibrant and energetic individuals to be part of our its Internship Program:2021-2022
Applicants must have obtained a National Diploma or Degree qualification in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management,
- Information Technology,
- Commercial ,
- Food Technology
- Eligible to do Work Integrated Learning
- Completed your Diploma or Degree from a Higher Education & Training (HET) University and in need of work experience
- Between the age 18 -29
- Willing to work in Paarl for a duration of 12 months (IT, Supply Chain, Technical, QA Interns)
- The Marketing intern would be based at our Woodmead (Gauteng) office
- Good communication and team working skills
How to Apply for KWV: Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.