KPMG South Africa: Regulatory Compliance Graduate Internships 2024
KPMG South Africa: Regulatory Compliance Graduate Internships 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
KPMG South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2024.
Company: KPMG South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Role and Purpose of the Job:
Our national Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services practice provides strategic sourcing of Internal Audit; Enterprise Risk Management; Governance, Regulatory Compliance, Contract Compliance and Sustainability services.
This opportunity involves a strong focus on Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance Services and the delivery of Compliance and Governance solutions to our clients.
We currently have a vacancy for a graduate training contract spanning three years for one candidate within our JHB office who will support the Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance team with Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance delivery for a wide variety of clients across all industries while providing clients with real, value-added consulting services while enhancing the image of KPMG in the marketplace.
- Basic responsibilities in respect of Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance, including research, development and/or updating of Regulatory Universe and/or Compliance Risk Management Plan and/or contractual / policy reviews
- On the job training and content capacitating will be provided
- Assistance with wide range of activities, including business development and/or proposals
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience);-
- Potentially also any other Law degree (such as B Com Law or similar)
- Basic computer literate
Skills and Attributes:
- Interest in Regulatory Compliance and/or Corporate Governance
- A high performing team player who can work independently and contribute to a positive and cohesive team environment
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing environments, spot problems, and trace to root cause to recommend solutions
- Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems/initiates smarter ways of working and improving processes
How to Apply for KPMG South Africa: Regulatory Compliance Graduate Internships 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.