Home » News » Internships »
Johnson Matthey: In-Service Training Programme 2023
Johnson Matthey: In-Service Training Programme 2023 has become available in Gauteng for students seeking P1/P2 practicals. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Johnson Matthey South Africa invites students to apply for Student In-Service Training / Internship Programme 2023.
Company: Johnson Matthey South Africa
Job Type: Student Internship / In-Service Training / Work-Integrated Learning / Experiential Learning
Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 27 January 2023
As a global leader in sustainable technologies, we apply our cutting-edge science to create solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us. We’ve been leaders in our field for more than 200 years, applying unrivalled scientific expertise to enable cleaner air, improved health and the more efficient use of our planet’s natural resources. And our story doesn’t end there. Through continued investment in sound research and development, we’re tackling the world’s big challenges into our third century and beyond.
Are you in need of a company to complete your P1 and P2? Are you hardworking, energetic and have a drive for all things manufacturing?
We are offering an In-Service Training Programme to students in need of a Work Integrated Learning/Experiential Training to complete their tertiary qualification which is either a National Diploma in Chemical/ Industrial Engineering or Analytical Chemistry.
If you are that INDIVIDUAL with an excellent track record and a desire to build a career within the Manufacturing Industry, don’t waste time apply TODAY!!
Our programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best from our talented individuals, through a targeted- development approach and a structured on-the-job training which will set foundation for the development of skills required for success.
What you need to have to qualify for this opportunity:
- A logbook provided by the institutions of Higher Learning.
Traits of preferred candidates beyond your qualification:
- Passionate, self-motivated, and agile individual who wants to be part of something bigger than themselves and work with like-minded people to make a mark in 2022/2023 whilst gaining valuable practical work experience
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-changing environment.
- Out of the box thinking and pondering new ideas while enjoying the journey is a must.
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in industry conversation/thought leadership around engineering or manufacturing trends, and apply insights to help shape the future of work at Johnson Matthey
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, including the ability to engage, mobilize and influence across local and global
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to conceptualise innovative solutions.
How do you Apply for Johnson Matthey: In-Service Training Programme 2023
To apply for Johnson Matthey In-Service Training opportunity, kindly send the following (all) documents to [email protected] with the subject heading “In-Service Training Programme2023”
- Send your updated CV with a motivational letter of why we should consider you
- A copy of your transcripts with the University/Institution stamp
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;