Joburg City Theatres: Internships 2023 / 2024
Joburg City Theatres: Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications and applicants in possession of matric (grade 12) only. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Joburg City Theatres invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Joburg City Theatres
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: R5 475.00 monthly stipend
Location: Johannesburg and Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 25 October 2023
An internship programme is an intervention by the Joburg City Theatres (JCT) to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training. JCT is committed to providing work-based training for students to gain work experience in the theatre environment.
The following positions are available:
JCT has the following Internship opportunity available for the period not exceeding twenty-four (24) months.
|Department||Minimum Qualification Requirements||Ref No.||No. ofposts||Location|
|Building & Security||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Facility Management or equivalent. PLC Knowledge will be added advantage. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||BF/10/2023||1||Joburg Theatre,163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein|
|Customer Services/ICT||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||ICT/10/2023||2||Joburg Theatre,163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein|
|Customer Services||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Public Administration or equivalent. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||ADM/10/2023||1||Soweto Theatre, Jabulani, Soweto.|
|Youth Development||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Performing Arts / Dramatic Arts / equivalent. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||YD/10/2023||1||Joburg Theatre,163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein|
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
- All applicants must be between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen. Students who need Experiential Training. Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
- This internship opportunity is applicable to youth, who qualifies for this internship and have never participated in an internship programme before.
- The vacancies are open to all qualifying STUDENTS for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English.
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Joburg City Theatres: Internships 2023 / 2024
Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to: Mr. Thomas Sadiki, General Manager: Human Resources, Joburg City Theatres, [email protected]
Enquiries: Ntsoake Rammusi or Beneven Mkansi at (011) 877 6859/6931.
Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at JCT, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process. In terms of the Recruitment and Selection Policy of Joburg City Theatres, you hereby consent to the following risk checks should your application be shortlisted:
- Credit Record,
- CV validation and
- Employment record verification,
- Criminal check, and
- Identity validation.
JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes. JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;