Jendamark: Mechanical Design Internships 2021 / 2022 Opportunity
Jendamark: Mechanical Design Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Eastern Cape. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Jendamark invites applicants to apply Mechanical Design Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Jendamark Automation
Date Listed: 17 August 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
About the Company
From specialised machine builder to global tech company, Jendamark Automation continues to drive forward-thinking tech solutions and improve production line efficiencies for the automotive industry.
Jendamark Automation has an international presence in South Africa, India and Germany and a sales office in the USA. This global reach allows Jendamark to serve customers worldwide and offer round-the-clock service support.
- Formal tertiary education: N.Dip or higher in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechatronics degree
- Drivers License: Code 8 – required
- English (speak, read and write)
- Afrikaans (speak, read and write)
- German (advantageous)
- Basic hand sketching skills
- Basic understanding in concept development
- Basic machine calculations & FEA experience
- Basic understanding of material specification & processes
- Basic time management skills
- Must be able to operate in team environment
- To work within the Design Department team to deliver engineering designs and solutions specific to customer requirements and/or specifications
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exposure to ECR designs & detailing for small fixtures and tools
- Exposure to design & detailing of small Special Purpose application
- With assistance, establish most effective design solution to achieve required specification
- With assistance, specify components for the purpose of procurement
- Continuously engage with Assembly and Commissioning during phases of the project
- With mentorship, be able to create design release package for manufacturing purposes
- With mentorship, be able to create final designs within a controlled budget environment
- To comply with ISO procedures with regards to project handover, concept development, design realisation, and design sign-off
- Must be a team player
- Ability to use own initiative
- Actively reduce costs; provide suggestions and opportunities for cost savings
- Understand and comprehend facility purpose and objectives
- Basic calculation of stresses, forces and accuracies
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after the closing date.
How to Apply for Jendamark: Mechanical Design Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;