Intern Accounts Administrator opportunity has become available in Johannesburg for recent graduates, check the requirements below.
Company: Studio 05 Institute of Fashion
Date Listed: 22 May 2021
Salary: Salary Negotiable
Job Type: Graduate
Location: Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Studio 05 Institute of Fashion is looking for an Intern Accounts Administrator.
- Certified Degree / Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified ID & Matric / Grade 12
- Cover letter motivating your application
- Portfolio (where applicable)
Skills and Competencies
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding and knowledge in Bookkeeping:
- Computer literate in MS Office
Please note if no correspondence is received within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.