Insika Foundation: Finance Administrator Internships 2022
Insika Foundation: Finance Administrator Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Insika Foundation invites graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Insika Foundation NPC
Date Listed: 29 November 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Insika Foundation NPC is looking for an ambitious and trustworthy person that is able to work in Midrand under temporary employment terms. The candidate will need the following to be successful in the role:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/National Diploma/N6 in Financial Administrator or related qualification.
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience required.
- Driver’s License will be an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, primarily in English.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well groomed.
- Willing to learn and desire to improve oneself.
- The ability to take ownership and accountability for tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to create reports from weekly activities (staff activities, business progress, setbacks etc.)
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take control of Financial Manager’s diary and appointments as well as co-ordination of all domestic travel arrangements.
- Reconcile the Finance Managers slips for travel and accommodation.
- Disciplined approach to completing tasks.
- Send emails to the finance team requesting for reports and coordination of the finance team tasks.
- Reconcile information from other departments that relates to travel, accommodation, vehicles fuel etc.
- Business writing, minutes and note taking during meetings.
- Adequate filing of invoices and receipts.
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Scan and print documents.
- Able to think creatively and quickly with high attention to detail.
How to Apply for Insika Foundation: Finance Administrator Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.