ICT Trainee Program (JHB – Central) opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Afrika Tikkun Services invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Afrika Tikkun Services
Date Listed: 16 July 2021
Job Type: Internship
Job Categories: Information Technology
Location: Johannesburg – Central, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 11 August 2021
Are you currently unemployed, between the age of 22 and 27 years, consider yourself dedicated, committed and hardworking? With a strong Interest in pursuing a career in the ICT sector and acquiring international vendor certification.
Afrika Tikkun Services is looking for people like you to join the full time 3 months technical training in the following roles:
- Desktop Technician,
- Data Analyst,
- Software Developer
with high possibility of Placement at the end of the Training starting 16 August 2021, based in Gauteng – Johannesburg.
- Must have Diploma / Degree in IT or closely related field from a recognised higher learning institution
- Must have a strong interest to pursue a career within the ICT industry
- Must be between the age of 22 – 27 years
- Must be located in above mentioned location or surrounding
- Must have easy access to internet connection
- Have laptop (ideal)
Behavioural Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Problem solving ability
- Critical and analytical thinking ability
- Engaged in ICT related projects
- Self-motivated, honest, integrity
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good team player
- Ability to follow procedures correctly
How to Apply
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.