HPE: Internships 2021 / 2022
HPE: Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Western Cape. If interested, kindly check the requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise invites unemployed graduates to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Date Listed: 07 October 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Job Category: Graduate Program and Internships
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa (Wholly Remote)
Closing Date: Not Provided
Things to look forward to during your internship (benefits):
- Private mentoring and coaching,
- Launch & learn sessions with the broader company,
- Pair and mob programming,
- Code review sessions, and
- Architecture/infrastructure tutorials.
These roles has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work remotely, outside of an HPE office.
Our Engineering Processes We are agile and have a regular release cycle, which focuses on quick iteration and working closely with our partners. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with Aruba UXI.
The following Internship Opportunities are available for applications:
Data Science Internship
How you will make your mark:
You will be part of the Data Science team, whose broad role it is to:
- Design, build, train, evaluate, deploy, and monitor statistical and machine learning models for the Aruba UXI product.
- Work with developers, engineers, product managers and cross-enterprise data science teams to build machine learning and AI-Ops capabilities that our customers need
- Identify and communicate opportunities to product and engineering stakeholders and drive selected opportunities to production
- Provide data curation, visualisation, analysis and modelling support for business
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s / Honours / Master’s Degree in an Analytical subject
or other Data Science related tertiary level qualification just prior to your start date.
- You seek out what’s next, always three steps ahead and delivering exceptional results
- You are an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world.
- You are fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- You thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- You have a desire to achieve perfection, but ready to compromise when necessary to ship on time.
- You are a problem-solver, creative thinker, quick study and a self-starter.
- You care about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- You are eager to work in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can work with multiple data sources to retrieve, combine, clean and pre-process data for modelling.
- You have experience in regression, clustering, classification, and time series analysis
- You can work with developers to deploy models in production.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GCP and AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with streaming data
- Experience with anomaly detection
- Experience with Postgres
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python and the Python numerical stack (Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn, etc).
Customer Success Internship
How you will make your mark:
- Customer success: customer journey management, including onboarding, adoption, and renewals.
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s / Honours / Master’s Degree just prior to your start date.
- Your degree’s focus is;
- Services or
- You are analytical, creative, highly autonomous and a self-starter.
- You are keen to immerse yourself in the technology industry.
You are an excellent problem-solver.
- You have effective time management and organisational skills.
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You have a customer-first orientation.
- You pay rigorous attention to detail.
- You have strong analytical capabilities.
- Wireless networking knowledge and experience
- Asset management experience
- Technical background
Software Engineer Intern
Depending on your role, you’ll be working on one or more of the following:
- Front-end development of our dashboards: data visualisation work, UI and UX design, graphing large quantities of data, optimising performance
- Back-end development to support our dashboards: handling big data, real-time data streaming, scaling our systems to handle 10,000+ devices reporting 24/7, API development
- Back-end development on device management software: handle device configs, package updates, device logistics
- Dev ops work around CI, deployment processes, managing our systems and servers
- Device software dev: planning and implementing new ways to test network performance, low-level device security and encryption, device recovery systems, Linux kernel work
- Hardware development: firmware development, digital circuit design, RF work, manufacturing and production logistics
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a focus in;
- Computer Science,
- Collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Problem solver, a quick study, and hooked on web development
- Passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Exceptional communicator and presentation skills.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element
How to Apply for HPE: Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.