Haleon South Africa: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Haleon South Africa: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Haleon South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Haleon South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Assessment Centre Date: March 2023
Start Date: May 2023
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
We’re looking for graduates in Quality Supply Chain
Are you an agile graduate with a growth mindset and a love for digital, data and analytics who can help us deliver products to customers – along with quality and value? If so, you could be the perfect addition to our Quality Supply Chain team.
Our ambition is to be a consumer and customer obsessed, end to end supply chain. This will get us beyond “good enough,” to outperforming, and thus become one of the best Quality and Supply Chain organizations on the planet. And we want you to be part of this exciting opportunity!
Our talented professionals help us deliver billions of healthcare products every year. And that takes careful planning, efficient processes and multifunctional teams. You’ll join us at the heart of the function where you’ll deepen your leadership and technical skills. Through rotations in key areas, you’ll get to grips with a highly complex end-to-end operation.
Develop your career in Consumer Healthcare
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three stretching rotations within Consumer Healthcare Quality and Supply Chain. Your first rotation will be in an Employee Health & Safety (EHS) role and site based. You’ll take on business-critical roles that offer amazing insights into our end to end supply chain. You’ll learn about the synergies and challenges that come with delivering optimum value to the business and the customer. Meanwhile, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to network with senior leaders and graduates along with bespoke training programmes to aid your development.
What will you do?
- Gain awareness and understanding of the multiple functions and steps involved in an end-to-end supply chain, while learning about the synergies and challenges faced when seeking to deliver optimum value to the business and the customer
- Be involved in ensuring GSK Consumer Healthcare makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time
- Work in and with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Benefit from a clearly defined network to support you in owing your development
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to our business needs as well as your talents and ambition, setting you up for a successful career. The skills you learn on our programme can be used across many areas of our business. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to create or seize opportunities and prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- Being part of a new Consumer Healthcare organisation
- Developing your knowledge of Quality & Supply Chain management on a tailored development program
- Learning about the steps in an end-to-end supply chain, as well as the synergies and challenges involved
- Taking part in projects and prioritizing tasks
- Helping us make and deliver the right products at the right time through production, operations and continuous improvement roles
- Working with (and in) cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Having a clearly defined network to support your development
- Having the chance to deepen your leadership and supply chain technical skills
- Completed BS Degree in;-
- Supply Chain,
- IT Systems,
- Or any engineering or science discipline with a strong business focus/interest.
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
How to Apply for Haleon South Africa: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR QUALITY SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
Kindly follow us on our social media platforms
JOIN A RELEVANT WHATSAPP GROUP